The Christmas Table December 14, 2019
The CHRISTMAS TABLE | Saturday | December 14
What is the Christmas Table?
On Dec 14, we will invite families in need to come in and:
• Receive a pre-arranged box of items for their Christmas Meal (this is a free gift)
• “Shop” like they have in the past for food. We will pre-arrange items in $10 groups which they can buy for $1. For instance, they can choose from the canned goods section one “group” of canned goods. If they want more greens, they may buy a group with more greens, but if they want more beans they can buy that group instead. We will have tables with items separated just like a grocery store, with a canned goods table, a bread/tortilla table, etc. They will buy the food groups they want.
• They can also buy at 10% of cost kitchen needs - microwaves, pots, pans, dishes, utensils, can openers, etc.
• They will receive “vouchers” for Cost-Plus that allow them to go to the store to “buy” eggs, cheese, milk, deli meat with their vouchers.
• They will receive frozen venison hamburger meat.
How can you help?
Text FOOD to 43037 to receive a Grocery List and Weekly Ads from SAVERS COST PLUS. Shop here and tell the cashier you are with CHRIST Church to get 25% back.
|Day:||Dec 14, 2019|
CHRIST Church Irving
1750 E Airport Fwy.
Irving, TX 75062