At Christ Church, Small Groups exist to walk together in community while challenging one another in taking tangible next steps on their journey with God
Safe. Friendly. Encouraging. New Friends. New Chapters. Hope for Tomorrow. Hosted by people that care.
In this day of physical distancing and COVID-19, we need connection more than ever. If you’d like to connect, both online and in-person, while moving forward in your relationship with God, we can help.
Needing Prayer and a great way to start your day?
- Join us every for prayer on Zoom every Monday through Saturday at 7 am as we pray for the needs of the day.
- To submit a prayer request • CLICK HERE
- To join weekday mornings at 7 am • CLICK HERE
The Start of Something Great! Two new Online Small Groups have started on Sunday afternoons just for you.
- Join Richard & Judy Towery and Trey & Donna Klonower at 11:30 am. Interested? CLICK HERE
- Join Bruce & Sandy Turner at 11:30 am. Interested? CLICK HERE
Single Men and Women 20-30 yrs • CLICK HERE
- Contact Vince, tell him a little about yourself, and he will give you the details about a great group!
Young Couples both with and without Kids • CLICK HERE
- Multiple groups to choose from! Let Kyle and Julie be your guide while meeting and making friends with some great couples.
Couples, Men and Women with Teenagers • CLICK HERE
- Introduce yourself to Jeff and Melissa, and they’ll introduce their group and some great people just like you.
Moms of Babies Toddlers and Preschool • CLICK HERE
- Jamie leads a great group of moms trying to figure out “shelter-in-place” while exploring the joys and stresses of motherhood.
Moms of Elementary Kids • CLICK HERE
- Susan’s group shares ideas on how to keep your sanity while your kids are at home 24/7.
Women's Groups • CLICK HERE
- We have multiple groups designed for women. Click the link above, tell us about yourself, and we'll help you find a new group of friends.
Men of All Ages, Shapes and Sizes • CLICK HERE
- Multiple small groups are available that guide men in discovering all that God wants to do in their lives.
Hispanics • CLICK HERE
- We have two groups – one is En Espanol for those who live in DFW, the other is those that live in Mexico. Introduce yourself to Brian and Mercedes Arvizu and let them be your guide!